Nathan Birch's extremely stressed in latest video

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Pete Arendt, 10th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

He seems to be one of those who has done very well simply by taking action and knows his own game well, but theory is not his strong point.
    That’s ok for him, but those he is selling to will suffer.

Sackie likes this.
  2. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

and guess what?

when I attended a Henry Kaye property seminar (the paid one)

he had a white board exactly like this, and had a carbon copy version of it ,

same spiel, look how much its grown, pull out equity, bang !! easy peasy

it actually shocked me how similar they were

3. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

All just a pipe dream now.

4. bobbyj

bobbyj Well-Known Member

I believe he's being his true self. Doesn't really have to impress people anymore and feels more at ease to say whatever the f* he wants.
    He is, however, extremely unprofessional and lacking of class. I don't recall if that was ever one of his goals though, so good for him.

gman65 likes this.
  5. Pete Arendt

Pete Arendt Well-Known Member

He still has a business to run - binvested - or do you think he will close this up shortly, if all his clients haven't already left.

gman65 likes this.
  6. icic

icic Well-Known Member

lol, all those f-bombs are difficult to take in even for those who are close to him, imagine what majority his current and protential clients thinks...his previous videos seem ok, this time he really has lost it.

7. bobbyj

bobbyj Well-Known Member

If he reads the PC forum he’ll get some sense into him and take down the video with minimal damage done. Unless domain writes an article about it...

8. icic

icic Well-Known Member

Surely someone that works for would have hinted him about this issue, maybe he is too arrogant and self absorbed give a sh..

9. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Well-Known Member

Democratic People's Republic of Australia
    NB seems to base the Australian property market off the Sydney market. As we know the days of property doubling every 10 years are over. Replicate his strategy in any city apart from Melbourne or Sydney from 2009 and all you would have to show for it is more properties with more debt

gman65 likes this.
  10. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

I've heard the saying re property doubling every 10 years. I don't really know as the longest it took us to double any property value was 8 years but we don't wait for growth, we add value .

I used to think NB was ok but a well respected member of the forum pointed out to me some highly unethical stuff going on which is where he lost me. As for the content of his videos I think there is too much crap he says which will mislead alot of wide eyed newbies . Based on his attitude in his recent videos I personally don't think much of him.

Last edited: 18th Feb, 2018
  11. Btaylor

Btaylor Well-Known Member

Nathan Birch has always been a bogan. Rough around the edges and unprofessional. But he tells it as he sees it and if hearing his opinion helps you then great. He is far from an expert on finance and economics though. And calling Warren Buffett an idiot just highlights his lack of understanding.

12. Clayton

Clayton Well-Known Member

He made his impressive venture into property buying burnt out trashed properties & renovating them, thats what caught my eye years ago. Where he has gone wrong or should i say where he's gone right screwing people over is clients believing they'll soon be rewarded with "below market" purchases through them. I made that mistake & i've paid a heavy price financially but more painfully is emotionally! Unfortunately they are below market not because they negotiated well, but for another good reason, the are on main roads, backing onto a railway, next to heavy power lines or in a market thats is turning south where the smart investors were selling out. Happy Sunday everyone!

Last edited: 18th Feb, 2018
    jimmy and Marg4000 like this.
  13. Rozz

Rozz Well-Known Member

Brought to us live from astute property decision number ..... If the video ran for another 5 minutes we may have seen a train and an A380 go past the window too.

14. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

If its in the main road and you got a discounted price compared not on the road. But im sorry to say thr market value is less. So its not bmv. Unless its below the market price for a similar property close by

Jake Milne likes this.
  15. Lacrim

Lacrim Well-Known Member

How times change. These days, houses on main roads near transport hubs are highly sought after for their speculative rezoning value.

16. Seby643

Seby643 Well-Known Member

Nathan birchs latest post on his crypto page. Seems like another binvested being created but for crytpo. I womder if he will scam anyone with this?

So guys and girls,

A little excited to say that I have spent 3 months putting together the right team of experts in the crypto and finance space to deliver you the right education out there in relation to all aspects of crypto and finance.

I will be announcing a free webinar soon to start talking crypto and covering numerous topics. I will also be showing you how you can be a part of our insiders program.

Make sure to like and follow this page to keep up to date, when I release our mentoring program and mastermind group we will only be doing a small round of acceptances.

The last time I did this was in 2010 when I set up a mentoring program relating to property and made 20 millionaires in 12 months.

For those who are new here or don't know me my name is Nathan Birch and I am known for the Binvested group of companies. Through these companies I have made more than 10,000 millionaires in property over the last decade and I personally own over 200 properties with a total net worth of all assets over $100,000,000.

Those who will be a part of our team all have 6 or 7 figures of profit in the crypto space.

There are a lot of ******** scams and scammers out there in this space and I plan on delivering high quality content on a bi-daily basis to our subscribers, this unknown in the crypto space.

So many "experts" are talking about pump and dump schemes and how you can buy a Lambo quickly. Truth is most of these "experts" were selling network marketing 6 months ago and have no real experience in this complex space.

A few points to consider;
    I made my first million at the age of 21
    I retired at 24 in the GFC
    I have made numerous millionaires with guidance over the last 10 years
    I dont need to do this to make money
    I see this technology for what it is and what it can deliver to humanity
    I am not about 'pump and dump'

Stay tuned for my webinars to grow your knowledge on crypto.

Tag your mates to keep posted on this.

17. Jake Milne

Jake Milne Well-Known Member

Yep - I challenged his post on Bdecentralised's FB page which basically said the economy is crashing now so buy crypto and he replied:

"As you could agree I have nothing to gain by publishing this but they are facts."

to which i replied:

"Come on Nathan, you're affiliate linking (e.g. coinspot com au/?affiliate=PX5YU) to crypto coin purchasing gateways whilst saying "making educated decisions yet still investing in both property and crypto."

- - - -

Honesty certainly isn't Nathan's strong point; wouldn't trust him with my money any day of the week.

18. gman65

gman65 Well-Known Member

Bahahaha..him trying to pitch crypto says a lot about both himself, and crypto itself right now.

19. Bunlee

Bunlee Well-Known Member

Hey all

Never had the pleasure of reading or listening to NB previously, having seen this clip, this statement still stands true:)

Poor language and grammar are cringe-worthy then refers to WB as a bit of an idiot then immediately uses WB quote to support his argument.

He may have done well in life in terms of building wealth and good luck to him but not my cup of tea I'm afraid. That will be enough NB for me in this lifetime.

Best to all

20. Toilandtrouble

Toilandtrouble Well-Known Member

Does the Crypto foray perhaps illuminate that he is paying less attention to his property business than is needed or that he is looking for an easy escape from a bad strategy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.