My job just mandated the vaccine. I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by HBK, 24th Aug, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Yep...COVID is unpredictable....if you are unvaccinated....you catch COVID...there is 1 in 200 chance of dying.

But the real issue is the longer term damage caused by COVID...apparently...20% suffer some sort of long term damage. Know 2 people and their families who caught Delta in India.....their families are okay..but 2 of have issues with breathing and constant fatigue.

I think I will chance the vaccine any day. There this issue with some Australians...who seem to know better than scientist.

I know of a Iranian doctor who used practice as a GP in Tamworth....he worked there for over 10 years...in the end he moved to Sydney...why? Because a lot of patients thought blood pressure and cholesterol could be controlled naturally ..he tried to explain in some instance it can't. What frustrated him was the number who ended up on dialysis or had strokes/heart attacks. Would have dramatically reduced if they took the cheap meds for these conditions.

Bunbury, thatbum and Lizzie like this.
  2. Depreciator

Depreciator Well-Known Member

Yep.
    Double AZ for me and my wife.
    My 18 year old and 20 year daughters get their second AZ job on the weekend. They had their first two months ago.
    Everyone I know locally has had jabs - mostly AZ.
    The people I work with have had jobs.

skater, Joynz and larrylarry like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.