Sports & Fitness My current sports injury

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Gockie, 25th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

20150624_223630.jpg Strained sartorius muscle, left leg. I injured it 2 weeks ago playing oztag at work (well, Parramatta council event). You know how muscles get sore, but good sore? Both my quads were sore, like how they felt like for about 5 days after I went up Mt. Kinabalu. I thought that's what it was.

Then played volleyball that Sunday, 3 matches. My quads were so painful, partway through a match I asked to not play. Then I played volleyball last Sunday and could barely lift my leg and operate the clutch on my car after the game.

Then yesterday saw all this bruising. I saw a doctor on Monday and she recommended Nurofen and for me to see a physio.

Because the oztag was a work related event I held off seeing the physio to see if it could be covered by insurance....

Attached Files:

2. 380

380 Well-Known Member

@Gockie ...

Few strong pain killers and voltaren may go long way...

May be time to seat back and relax for few days!!

3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Ouch!

My most recent was a snapped pinky finger. A lapse of concentration during a 10pm basketball game. It wasn't a pretty site! The first aide person looked sick.

Cheers

Jamie

4. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Owww!! I've seen a broken forearm from volleyball - mixed tournament. Girl got spiked at by a guy and she took the ball the wrong way...