Mernda PM Suggestions

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Juicy, 24th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Juicy

Juicy New Member

Hi all,

I’ve recently purchased my second property in Mernda, VIC.

With my first property I’ve had issues with a few different property managers before finally settling on one who goes above and beyond for my property.

Now I know I can’t expect to get the perfect property manager, but if anyone can suggest and good PM in the Mernda area it would be greatly appreciated. Also if there’s any I should steer clear of

Thanks!

2. jchw38

jchw38 Active Member

I am not sure what is a good agency in your area, but I would avoid Investors Choice Property Management based on my past experience with them over 6 months. It was a nightmare of an experience. I have outlined what happened and what they did to me in a couple of the other threads I posted on this forum.

3. jchw38

jchw38 Active Member

I am currently using Different Property Management for my Melbourne properties, and they have been a breath of fresh area compared to my last experience. This agency has really hard work property managers who have always responded to all of my calls, emails, texts very promptly whenever I have had any questions for them. They have also made sure all of tenants pay their rent on time each month, where as in the past, my previous property manager allowed my tenants to pay late every month.

Juicy likes this.