VIC Melbourne's south west the hottest property market in Australia

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Barny, 31st Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. melbournian

melbournian Well-Known Member

2. MyDarlinghurst

MyDarlinghurst Well-Known Member

as a investor i hope they bring the property prices down,,,i must vote in the Greens.

3. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Feel sorry for the rest of the Africans as usual idiots will labell the whole community...most are pretty hard working and quite educated...most of these yung thugs are of Sudanese and Somali backgrounds who were born here to immigrant parents and form a very small component of the community..

4. private_number

private_number Well-Known Member

History repeating itself; just with a different nationality group.

Greeks
    Italians
    The Asians
    Now the Africans

Am I scared? No.

Air_Bender and equityma like this.
  5. jazzsidana

jazzsidana Well-Known Member

Melbourne is close to it's peak. Now may not be the best time but time will surely come again..
    South and north of Brisbane has been fairly popular for investors (Mortean Bay and Logan) with decent yields.
    In Melbourne, yields aren't that great anymore either unless headed development/renovation way...

6. MyDarlinghurst

MyDarlinghurst Well-Known Member

Must say I didnt see the other nationalities harassing innocent people on the street and involved in street robberies,bashings,and home invasion violence involving the public,in other words just thug crime with no meaning.

the Greeks and italians were very hardworkers,must be very hard for all those old immigrant Melbournians who worked 3 jobs when they came here to see Melbourne the way it is now.

Having said that I dont care either way whether they trash the Suburbs it will only lead to lower prices until the Police eventually take some action.

Last edited: 28th Jan, 2018
  7. kaibo

kaibo Well-Known Member

I agree to an extent with where they are from but Australia is no longer a land of as much opportunities as before. Small business is actually struggling with the disruption and a Uni degree does not guarantee a stable good paying job

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF