Melbourne suburbs property packages China-style: house, land and....A Visa

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by Redwing, 28th Jun, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

From the web...interesting immigration strategy

Melbourne suburbs property packages China-style: house, land and a visa

Kunming, China: With his coiffed hair, polished shoes and a generously collared pinstriped shirt, John Leonard Fitzgerald looks and sounds like a Gold Coast motivational speaker.

"In the next hour we spend together I promise you one thing: it will be the most important hour of your financial life," he says, introducing his tailored 10-year wealth plan, which will boost your initial $150,000 by 1200 per cent.

The founder of the JLF Group is speaking at a four-star hotel conference room, working every molecule of his charisma to convince his followers that the secrets of wealth and happiness lie in the "high elevation" house-and-land packages of Melton and Sunbury, on Melbourne's far-western suburban fringe.

The twist, though, is that Fitzgerald is not spruiking his sight-unseen properties in his usual strongholds around Brisbane, but in the provincial city of Kunming, in China's far south-west. His gives his impressive figures in Chinese currency while his words are translated by the head of China operations, Maggie Zhang, standing at his side.

And the wrinkle, which the company lawyer later hastens to iron out, is that Fitzgerald combines his promises of spectacular real estate returns with equally fantastic claims about fast-tracked immigration.

Tekoz likes this.
  2. bythebay

bythebay Well-Known Member

Is that the seven steps to wealth guy?

3. el caballo

el caballo Well-Known Member

This was an utterly amazing article. I regard John very highly, and find him very inspirational. I have not purchased any IPs via his services, but certainly his approach has helped me significantly. I hope and trust the article's key points are not the reality.

4. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member