QLD Mansfield 4122 QLD advice

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Jim43, 24th Feb, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jim43

Jim43 New Member

New member looking for advice if possible
    I am planning on making an offer on the property below in Mansfield QLD 4122
    16 Pavuvu Street Mansfield Qld 4122 - House for Sale #127682190 - realestate.com.au
    The property does not have a price guide

There are 3 houses in a row that are all the same build on the same size block.

#14 sold in October 2017 for $628k
    14 Pavuvu Street, Mansfield, Qld 4122 - View Sold History & Research Property Values - realestate.com.au

#12 sold for $590k in 2016
    12 Pavuvu Street, Mansfield, Qld 4122 - View Sold History & Research Property Values - realestate.com.au

Given the renovation and pool at #16 and the suburb growth (4% pa) what would you think the property would sell for.

I am considering offering $670k

Realestate.com.au states median 3 bed house in Mansfield $640k

any one able to help with advice/knowledge in this area? worried I am not that knowledge and might be ripped off.

also can I put an expiry date on my offer? what is usual for a competitive market?

2. Noobieboy

Noobieboy Well-Known Member

You can put an expiry date on your offer. I think it’s actually a great way to force the seller to make decision instead of waiting forever to respond.

3. SMTY

SMTY Well-Known Member

Is $670 what you are prepared to pay? I would start offers close to what 14 sold for. Easy to go up, hard to down with offers. See how they react.

4. Jim43

Jim43 New Member

Good point. I am just thinking of the difference in quality and renovation as well as a pool?

5. Jim43

Jim43 New Member

Thanks - say 3 business days?

6. kierank

kierank Well-Known Member

You might have to go close to $700K

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.