Malcolm Turnbull wealth creation advice.

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Biz, 16th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Perthguy

Perthguy Well-Known Member

I don't like MT much but I was impressed that he did just say oh yeah, look at me, I am filthy rich because I am smart and I worked hard. He admits there was an element of luck to his success and I agree. Sure it is the type of luck where preparation meets opportunity but I just like how he put it.

2. Random Username

Random Username Well-Known Member

And God bless those that get caught helping themselves........

3. Redom

Redom Mortgage Broker Business Plus Member

The constant attack on him as 'the rich dude' is going to end really badly for the Labor party if they keep doing it. I very much respect his wealth and how he got it. It definitely is a '+' factor for him, particularly as his chosen to have a role in public life.

I think luck has a part to play in wealth creation. But a small part.

Give Malcolm Turnball the same set of circumstances and have a crack at life again. I'd bet he'd do exceptionally well again. His an exceptional talent thats worked hard to hone his skills, and a risk taker. Thats what has made him successful.

I'd say the same for most successful people. Theres key ingredients. Luck isn't the difference between being wealthy or not. It has a part to play, but is like the bit of cheese you put on top of your pasta. It helps bring out the best in whats already there.