Looking to create a RP Data Group

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by TTL, 22nd Jun, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TTL

TTL New Member

Hi guys, first time posting here

I'm hoping to find a group of 5 to split the cost for the Developer/Trader Package plus National access (Core Store) which gives you a lot more modules and report access compare to the standard investor package.

There's a current 20% off promo for EOFY if payment is paid up front for 12 months. It will cost us $1080 each if payment is split 5 ways and each of us will get our own log in. Which is really cheap for national access. (and you won't have me bothering you for monthly fee)

I'm only intended to do this for 12 months so this will only be a one off payment type of thing. Currently I have 2 people including myself that are keen, please message me or leave your contact info if you're interested and I'll reach out to you and start the package as soon as we've got enough people.

Thanks
    Tony

2. Ruan de Witt

Ruan de Witt Member

Hey Tony,

I'm keen for an account. How did you go? Any extra spots left?

Regards

Ruan

3. radioactive

radioactive Well-Known Member

Hi Any spots left?

4. Rodhuy

Rodhuy Member

Hi Ruan,
    still looking for access to a group RP data account?/ i have current 2020 spots left. email me at [email protected] cheers

5. Rodhuy

Rodhuy Member

Hi, i replied to your DM. we have currents spots left for 2020. email me soon.

cheers Rod

6. scientist

scientist Well-Known Member

Hi - interested and emailed you