Kmart employees forced to join industry super fund

Discussion in 'Superannuation, SMSF & Personal Insurance' started by JohnPropChat, 12th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TSK

TSK Well-Known Member

You know the shoppies are one of the most pro business unions....thy love nothing better to screw down wages for big business. I’m glad the other retail union is fighting this.

2. TSK

TSK Well-Known Member

Don’t feed the troll...

3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

The SDA is the same union that obtained a pay REDUCTION for Maccas workers and shorter casual hours for Coles employees. A well worn history. I question who pays who in that union. And they represent so many.

I doubt the EA will get approval for the super fund clause. Its contrary to choice of fund and one of the key issues Fair Work wouldnt stamp.

My daughter quit that union due to their favour for helping the employers. Took her four months to have fees stop. She wrote to HR and asked them to pay the fees themselves since she had given them instructions in writing. They repaid the $$$. Its a con job. Its like these retailers get a kick back AND save on HR costs by having union members.

4. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

They all try that. Its actually illegal for 18mths to pay the fund directly !!!! and by using a super clearing house you bypass them. Medicare is free. NEVER sign up. NEVER use your email. Send the mail return to sender and they will remove you.

MRO likes this.