QLD Keperra, Ferny grove area

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Thedoc, 30th Oct, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Thedoc

Thedoc Well-Known Member

Still my pick on the Northside of Brisbane within 10-12km under the $600k mark. Massively undervalued compared to mitchellton etc.

After predictions on growth over the next 3 years. I’m thinking 15-20% total.

What are people’s thoughts? Is there a better place to invest within 10-12km sub $550/$600k Mark north or Southside?

Foxdan likes this.
  2. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

I personally like Stafford heights better, access to the tunnel, city views from second level in a lot of places (future development), and some
    Pockets have 1m+ on the same Street as $550k. agree with your comments on Keperra right now though.

Thedoc, Foxdan, Sackie and 2 others like this.
  3. ToeKnee

ToeKnee Active Member

24 months ago Keperra was the quickest selling suburb in QLD from memory. The average DOM was something like 9.

currently public housing makes up something like 11-12% of ownership, once they reduce the amount they hold i feel this will help with the image that people hold of Keperra and likely bringing even better returns

I do agree with Codie though, Stafford Heights has pockets with “prestige” style property where as Keperra really does not.

4. Thedoc

Thedoc Well-Known Member

Yeah definitely agree re Stafford heights. Does have that prestige element. But also generally fair bit higher buy in and lower yield. Both will do well next 5 years

Skyegirl and Icarus like this.

We provide our clients with the opportunity to select their own investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities. We provide the research to ensure your selections will achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.