NSW Kellyville opinion for PPoR and later on IP

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Tekoz, 6th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Darren A

Darren A Well-Known Member

In reference to Tekoz. Let's leave this.

2. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

I'm happy to. Spent too much time helping trolls.

3. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Frequent bold text ( e.g. suburb names ) and frequent use of terms / keywords. At one level might be trying to do some form of SEO ( search engine optimisation ) to drive traffic in some way. Hasn't been much linking though. Otherwise might just be trying to hype discussion of OTP and H&L in certain areas ( has vested interests ).

Tekoz and ej89 like this.
  4. Chris White

Chris White Well-Known Member

Our Sydney office is based at Norwest and I am not advising people to buy at Kellyville right now- too late...........and certainly not an overpriced priced new property. It will be a long wait again for you to get some good growth.

Tekoz likes this.
  5. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for the assistance and sharing so far. I do learn so much from this forum from your sharing and efforts in explaining all things property investing.

6. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

If you made 100k profit there this year would you cash it in and sell your land or keep it til the train station opens?

7. Chris White

Chris White Well-Known Member

That depends on;
    • where precisely it is and if its just land or has a house on it
    • when you bought it
    • your financial position
    • the opportunity cost of you buying elsewhere (i.e. an income generating property in an area that may not have realised so much growth in a short period, but has a good outlook)
    • are you planning to build and live there
    In general, its probably going to go up in value some more over the coming year, but I believe it will slow and may even come back off the peak (when it arrives).

I think its risky to be buying there today at current prices. (i.e. if you are an investor looking for the best bang for your investment dollar).

I bought a property at Castle Hill in 2013 and its gone up over 40% since there. As soon as the fence went up for the train station, prices started rising rapidly. I think the majority of the growth has occurred and the train station effect has been factored in.

If all that is too general send me a note and I am happy to have a chat.