Keeping track of draft rezoning plans?

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Jmillar, 28th Apr, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jmillar

Jmillar Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Is there a way to keep track of proposed rezoning plans across different councils? Or is the only way to keep checking each individual council website regularly?

I'm wondering if there are any potential areas I could buy a property likely to be rezoned (even if it's 5 years away) - yield not too important.

Thanks!

2. jefn89

jefn89 Well-Known Member

Here's a good one or the best one I've heard of. It's paid and you'll still need to do the ground work although could be worth a look!

3. theperthurbanist

theperthurbanist Well-Known Member

Interesting @jefn89 . I hadn’t heard of that aspect of CoreLogic’s offering before. A bit expensive for me in terms of an ongoing subscription but could be worth looking into for limited periods whilst in the acquisition stage.

jefn89 likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.