NSW Is it the right time to buy in Sydney?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Satya, 7th Jul, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. radson

radson Well-Known Member

Hey Gockie..thanks to @petewargent for the graph.

Living in the Blue Mountains for us is a lifestyle choice, not an investment choice. I would assume lower blue mountains may be a better investment due to its proximity to Parramatta and maybe Badgerys Creek one day but I dont know really enough about the demographics, current developments and other supply/demand variables to answer.

2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I agree. Even though Penrith is more of a "city", I'd go lower Blue Mountains over Penrith as I like nature and greenery. And the climate would be a touch better.

In fact, we had a frog in our garden yesterday too.... photo is on another device so I'd have to download it/copy it over. It was a cutie!

3. Lemmy a fiver

Lemmy a fiver Well-Known Member

That might just be the smart frog that jumped out of the water feeling it heating up.

.....I can only guess that time will tell.

4. CA1985

CA1985 Member

I dont see it stopping at the moment. I bought an IP over the weekend in Campbelltown.

5. carva848

carva848 Active Member

Hi CA1985, congrats on your purchase! If you don't mind me asking, I'm also looking at purchasing an IP in Campbelltown - how many bedrooms and how much did you pick yours up for? Thanks!

6. CA1985

CA1985 Member

Thanks mate.

I also bought a second during this time

First one 558k brick 570sqm 2 bedroom, large living room and large sunroom (1 can be turned into 3rd bedroom easily )

Second 540k 3 bedroom brick 558sqm. Second bought before it hit the market as I struck a good relationship on property 1.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia