Investing in Logan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Massy, 30th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Massy

Massy Member

Hi All :)

I had recently purchased an investment property in Logan, Queensland and I must say I am super impressed with the rental returns I am getting. This is my first investment property in Queensland and I was very very nervous about the whole process....but I am glad I made this decision :) So if anyone else is looking to invest in Logan I think it's a great place with a high rental income.

2. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

Hey @Massy! Welcome to the forums and thanks for spruiking Logan! I like the area so much I decided to base my business here, instead of Ipswich, which was the original plan. I think people who've bought here will be very happy over the next decade.

I doubt you'll see this in time, but a bunch of other Brisbanites are meeting in Bulimba at 6pm tonight. Give me a call if you'd like to come along!

Massy likes this.
  3. FullRun689

FullRun689 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!
    where about in Logan did you buy? Did you buy a relatively young home with a big block of land?
    i am from Sydney, ans still got the Sydney mentality of looking for a large land. maybe that is not working quite the same in Logan? I found that the structure and age of the property carry more weight in the pricing.

4. Property Twins

Property Twins Mortgage Brokers & Buyers Agents Business Member

Logan is a big place. Look for areas close to infrastructure.
    Land is the way to go in my view, regardless of whether you buy in South or North Brisbane.

Land with an upside is very important, especially in Logan, because there is a lot of land available.

5. FullRun689

FullRun689 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!

Property Twins likes this.