InvestChat merged with PropertyChat

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Simon Hampel, 7th Jun, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

I merged the content of InvestChat (previously known as InvestEd) with PropertyChat yesterday.

You can see the archive of discussions at the bottom of the forum list. Over the next few months I will be spending time cleaning up the threads there and relocating them to the appropriate forums on PropertyChat.

If you had an account on InvestChat and used the same email address on PropertyChat, your accounts have been merged.

For accounts not automatically merged, in some cases, there was an existing user with the same username and I couldn't identify whether they were the same person, so there are a few InvestChat users who have been renamed to add two underscores after their name (ie I would become: "Simon Hampel__").

If you had an account on InvestChat which has been migrated but not merged, let me know and I can manually merge them for you.

There were 6,375 threads, 48,040 posts and 2,802 users migrated across with 369 users being automatically merged with their PropertyChat accounts.

Welcome to PropertyChat for any new members from InvestChat! You'll find the community here pretty lively compared to InvestChat and there is a heap of great information on all types of investing - not just real estate!

2. skater

skater Well-Known Member

I thought you did that ages ago.

3. Simon Hampel

It's been on my todo list for a long time :p

skater and Archaon like this.
  4. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Simon,are you still considering a chat room within your site.

5. Simon Hampel

Discord Chatroom for PropertyChat

It's not fully integrated with the forums yet - but it's there.

willair likes this.