Inappropriate ad?

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by spludgey, 15th Jun, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Wait until you see the latest Sportsbet ad with Todd Carney and the <N really SFW> reference in it.

That's really pushing the envelope, and it wouldn't surprise me if ACMA get a bunch of complaints about it...

2. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Have you seen it here on PropertyChat? If you can get a URL and a screenshot for the advert, send it to me and I'll get it blocked.

3. Ted Varrick

Ted Varrick Well-Known Member

Hi Sim, I haven't seen this on PChat (Disclaimer: I run an *********...), but only on FTA, so hopefully I haven't taken the thread out of context...

TV.

4. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

I keep getting ads for Matt Blatt, Temple and Webster and the NRL grand final ... but then again ... I am doing an Interior Design assignment and hubby likes to look up the footy scores

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.