New I'd like to see an Innovation/New Technology subforum area

Discussion in 'PropertyChat Community & Website' started by Gockie, 30th Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

2. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

I don't know, I'm a horses for courses kind of person, if I want to discuss technology, I'll go to a technology forum. I would imagine that it would be quite under utilised on here.

Also, personally, this definitely wouldn't be for me. I'd either use my phone for all these things (and already do for some of them) or my eventual smart chip implant in my hand.

3. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

I tend not to peruse technology forums! I go here. :)
    Re: The ring. Yes, I'd do a lot on the phone, that would be handy having the tech inbuilt there and no having to carry anything additional around. I suppose the part that's missing phone-wise is an authentication that it's me actually using it, not a thief.

I would not look to get a chip implant....

4. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

You can set up your phone to only authenticate via NFC if it's unlocked, via finger print scan or otherwise. I'd say that's at least as secure as the ring.

I'll definitely end up getting an implant. No more forgetting your keys or credit card (I already use my phone to pay almost exclusively). I'll also get my entire genome sequenced once prices drop and more analytics packages for the data become available.

Just did a quick google and found this: xNT NFC Tag [NTAG216]
    Pretty cheap and crazy!

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia