How the money being created

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by TaylorChang, 31st Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. TaylorChang

TaylorChang Well-Known Member

I thought this might be interesting to you.

Sashatheman and freyja like this.
  2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Nice video - very slick.

3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

I've seen that before, I follow all of mike Malonies work.

Yes - up to all of us individuals to create wealth and never ever put ourselves in a position where we become dependent on a failing system.

Wealth creation, financial independence, awareness of financial environments are not a luxury, this is survival.

4. Arnoldus

Arnoldus Well-Known Member

Briefly looked at this a while back, it's a nicely produced video. After trashing currency, he points you in the direction of a business he's involved in which basically offers to sell you silver and gold, in exchange for said currency. It seems to be an unexpectedly great business model which is working out well for him.

Is anyone in the forum into trading precious metals? I've seen a lot of ads for it floating around but never seriously looked into it.

5. DanW

DanW Well-Known Member

That would be Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Oct, 2021
  6. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

Murca! Hell yeah!

7. TaylorChang

TaylorChang Well-Known Member

Looking at the currency/money point of view. It is nice education view.

I thought something similar previously, but not as good as how he put this video together, easy to understand and follow.

Silver and Gold certainly are a form of investment class making sense; however, I think it also apply to property/land as well.

I am really keen on listen/learn how people invest in silver/gold and really gain from it. Because as far as I concern the cashflow and liquidity are not as good as property, plus bank can't provide lending against gold/silver.

8. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Money in gold and silver or property is better than money in bank accounts

Property and precious metals are all exchanged for dollars - for now.

It's the long term buying power of the $$ that people are gaurding against. Not the immediate exchange

Property is best but it's easier for people starting out to put their spare $500 into silver as a long term wealth preservation plan than to put $500 into property because it takes more than small amounts of cash to purchase property.

No one should do anything they are uncomfortable with.

9. DanW

DanW Well-Known Member

It's more about having something left over when all hell breaks lose like war, government coup, business failure, deflation, plague, zombie apocalypse etc. Even currency devaluation.

Property could become worthless, or worthless in gobal currency terms if you hold only in 1 country.

But if you have 5 or 10% previous metals you have something to help you start over once the crisis has ended.

It's like money under the mattress or buried in the backyard.

And now is where I reference the Guest cool educational website http://www.guidegoldsilver.com

Almost had me buying a piece of gold to hide under the bed that I could pull out and polish occasionally. I do think it's a good idea - once you've "made it" to protect what you have. But at the moment I prefer to stay fully invested and use anything extra to just reduce interest expenses.

Last edited by a moderator: 10th Oct, 2021
    Guest likes this.
  10. Sashatheman

Sashatheman Well-Known Member

Added to my watch list.