Hi all, Just waiting for a vacancy to be filled with my very first tenant and I am (possibly unnecessarily) starting to get a little edgy. The property was sold to me by a Real Estate agent who is now also my Property Manager. The property settled just last Monday on the 21st but has been advertised for about three or four weeks now. There have been a lot of enquires but not one that the property manager is happy with. Do I wait it out and trust their judgement? How long do you ride this path for v sticking the wrong tenant in to get an income. Tough call, especially with no experience on my part. The vacancy rate in the area is 0.5% from memory or very low either way. I'll give it more time and see how we go but I could do with hearing some assuring stories if you have them.