Houzz Inspiration Tabs

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by Archaon, 14th Jul, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

I've recently signed up to Houzz to kind of correlate inspiration I find online.

It's a great resource and there is also an option to download an extension in chrome called the "Houzz Save Button" which allows you to save any pictures you find online to your Houzz account. Also, you can tick an option where when you open a new tab in your chrome browser, it will show you new inspiration, such as the image below.

Houzz2.png

I'm usually disappointed when I find a picture of a development online and I'm unable to view more pictures of the same project, Houzz solves this for me as when I click on a picture in my new tab or on the Houzz website, there are correlated pictures from the same development

Houzz.png
    (I just love this bathroom btw)

Just thought I would share my findings and hopefully it helps fellow Developers/Builders/Investors with ideas to get exactly what they want, without first knowing what it is, before finding the inspiration they need!

Cheers,

vbplease likes this.