Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brisfisher, 16th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. brisfisher

brisfisher Member

Hi Guys

Im Brisfisher. Long time lurker, first time poster.

Im enjoying all the great information you guys provide, so thought i would start contributing myself.

A bit about me. I currently work in civil construction in contracts management, with a previous background in commercial & residential property construction. After losing my passion for construction, i have finally realised its back where i started in resi property.

Im currently developing my IP strategy, and I currently have a PPOR that I'm undertaking reno's on, in between working away, hoping to unlock some equity for my first IP later this year, and hopefully a few more in the future.

My end goal is development, something that i am quite passionate about and understand quite well. I have quite a good knowledge of the building process and the ins & outs of how builders & contractors work. i was lucky enough to work for a semi-project builder & build a house in my very early 20's, which was a great learning curve. But as always, there are MANY aspects to the entire process, and thats where i learn from you guys!

i look forward to contributing and learning a lot from you all!

cheers

Brian84 likes this.
  2. Brian84

Brian84 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard brisfisher. I have a the same passion as you being in the construction industry. I love anything to do with residential property.

Good luck with your journey

3. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Hey Brisfisher, plenty of people here doing developments, should be plenty of good information for you.
    Good luck with it all.