Hi from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by super vish, 12th Oct, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. super vish

super vish Member

Hi guys,

Vish here from Brisbane. Ok, so a couple of things. I am in real estate and am the Director of Xperience Realty over here. Yes, yes, i know I am an another real estate agent but I promise not to sell you anything LoL! We try to operate and do things a bit different over here and not be one of those typical agents.

We do Property Management as well and have also launched our Air Bnb division - Xperience Places recently.

My property manager pointed this website to me and to be honest didn't even know this existed. What a wealth of information so far.

Have been an agent here in Brisbane for 8 years and in Dubai previously. Used to be an accountant working for PricewaterhouseCoopers as well so have that finance background.

Happy to share whatever info I have on sales, property management - pitfalls and questions to ask, brisbane suburbs, CBD apartments, how to deal with agents, what things to avoid when buying or selling property, etc.

Have my own investment properties in Brisbane and looking to continue growing my personal portfolio as well.

I know we agents get a bad rep and it's always an uphill battle but keen to get to know the community and help where I can.

ps. I also run the Brisbane Rum Club - so I like to talk about anything alcoholic as well! (except bundy - sorry guys!)

Last edited by a moderator: 13th Oct, 2017
    Nattl3s and Jamy like this.
  2. chindonly

chindonly Well-Known Member

Welcome Vish! Heaps of info here..

Left field question, seeing you are a rum maestro, what is the best way to have some wholesale rum independantly tested for quality?

3. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard Vish :)

Cheers

Jamie

4. RPI

RPI SDA Provider, Town Planner, Former Property Lawyer

Welcome Vish

There can never be too many agents on here.

5. super vish

super vish Member

thanks guys, appreciate the hospitality

6. super vish

super vish Member

geez thats a tough one, not really sure about that, but i can ask a couple of distillers i know and get back to you with what i discover

chindonly likes this.
  7. Ross Forrester

Ross Forrester Well-Known Member

The Brisbane Rum Club.

That sounds awesome.

Welcome. I think guys who originated from KPMG are smarter and more attractive but some price Waterhouse guys could cut the mustard on a good day.

8. Francesco

Francesco Well-Known Member

Hi Vish

Welcome to PC! Seeing you are also a property investor, mind sharing where your current interests lie in the Brisbane market. I am on the look out for a PPOR/IP for my son and looking at the stretch of suburbs Sunnybank to Rochedale.

9. super vish

super vish Member

haha sure sure!! we compensate in other ways LOL!

10. super vish

super vish Member

me personally i stick within 10 kms of Brisbane...with PPOR that's very subjective and hard to give any thoughts on because it really depends on lifestyle and convenience

but for IP , i would not personally go to rochedale because with investments its about scarcity and once one new house / land area gets developed , the next one across the street pops up so just constant supply

i do like the houses in sunnybank and that area because it is an artificially inflated market because of the asian demand - but because of that - it can work in your favour as growth will be quite consistent there

hope this helps :)

Francesco likes this.

Price Accounting are a leading tax service for your property + tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI for property focussed tax services using our client portal access, digital signing and checklist based approach for best pricing. Free client pack included.