Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by muz4naris, 12th Oct, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. muz4naris

muz4naris Member

Hi there!

Trying to get myself a little more in the game and came across this forum as a result. New to PI, have 1 under my belt, feel like I have a good idea about what to do next, but with info overload at times feel like I need to commit more time to a strategy that works for me...and taking action!

Looking forward to reading and sharing thoughts on here!

2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Hi @muz4naris,
    Welcome!
    Great way to learn is to read this forum amd Somersoft, ask questions when you have them and throw your opinions and thoughts in on topics! If you're way off track, you'll get guidance. If you're on track, you'll get confirmation of it.

You'll possibly get answers that maybe 99% of forumites may not have encountered which helps all of us learn. So thanks for joining, and I hope you'll participate. :)

3. legallyblonde

legallyblonde Well-Known Member

Welcome! You are in the right place!

Are you happy with your IP?

4. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Welcome aboard :)

Cheers

Jamie

muz4naris likes this.
  5. muz4naris

muz4naris Member

Thanks Gockie! That's the encouragement and hopes I have from the forum. Already got so much out of it from the older threads I've read!
    Looking forward to it!

6. muz4naris

muz4naris Member

So far I'm pretty happy with it... It was my PR for the first 2 years I owned it. 'Life' happened and I managed to keep hold of it. Despite some minor losses, I was determined to keep it as originally planned for investment and it's made some decent gains as I'm sure a lot of Sydney property owners have!

Tenants in for 3 months now and it's time to make that equity work for me... Just need to work out where to next! Need to shake the analysis paralysis, do some research and refine my strategy to keep in line with my goal!

legallyblonde likes this.
  7. legallyblonde

Well that sounds promising so far! It is amazing how fast your knowledge can accumulate. I bought my place (I only have one).. 12 months ago and it is insane how fast my knowledge base has grown in that time!

You are in the right place!

Perhaps to get over your analysis paralysis you should warm up with some low ball offers.... Just to get into the swing of things? That is my current warm up strategy until I get more confident with determining values/comparable sales ect... Just offer a fair bit less than whatever you think it is worth to create a buffer incase your estimate is a little off ;)

8. legallyblonde

Where are you currently in your life? Working? Goals?

9. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Gday @muz4naris , welcome aboard.
    Best way to learn is to jump in and ask lots of questions.