He's crazy and I love him!!

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Sackie, 19th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

2. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

I dunno about crazy & I do not love him, typical yank - lotta talk, Leo....can you buy him a couple of those huge calculators ? and get one with a cable so he has it in front of him, advise to use calc *before* talking about the great numbers in the deal....lol :)

Sackie likes this.
  3. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

@dabbler I like those type of people...I value deluding myself a little to push me further along. The crazier the better.

what's a calculator? I go by approximations only :D

The clip isn't the best but i like his '10X' book. Anything that will kick my mind into gear more and more I find value in. Even if it's all BS harrah harrah type stuff, if it pushes me further I find value in it. Just what works for me.

Last edited: 27th Dec, 2016
    New Town likes this.
  4. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Yeah, he is just talking whatever though, this happens when people go on TV, Youtube etc a lot

So I do not think he was doing crazy talk, just bunk filler, but I love the ed, where the deal is probably great, probably fantastic....but would I do it....nope..... lol get's more money from Youtube :eek::p

I guess he just lost me when he was so loose with the numbers, I like ad lib, but with property......

If you lend to me some cash at 7%, I will do some crazy talk, might even pull you in on the deal, but not at 35% ;)

Sackie likes this.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.