Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mario Llige, 29th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Mario Llige

Mario Llige Member

I have been running a print business for the last 16 years, but want to get out of it and move into property renovation and development. I haven't had any experience but I have gone to a few seminars, read books, and spoken to people. This seems like a great venue, so I hope to learn from and share with all you clever and experienced people.

Hope to make some friends along the way too! :)

2. Steven Ryan

Steven Ryan Well-Known Member

Welcome @Mario Llige. Not a bad time to work on a plan B if you're in the printing industry ;)

Have you done any property investing over the years or have you been 100% business focused? You will learn heaps here.

3. Eric Wu

Eric Wu Well-Known Member

welcome onboard @Mario Llige. PC is a very good community, most people are very helpful. ask you questions, read through the different opinions. But the important thing is take ACTIONs. all the best.

4. Mario Llige

Mario Llige Member

No property investing, @Steven Ryan . Unfortunately my wife and I haven't been in the position to, but we're learning about different strategies so that we can act once we're more financial. As you imply, our little print business has put us in a position of needing a plan B. Loans are out of the question at this stage.

5. Mario Llige

Mario Llige Member

Thanks @steadyrich . Taking action is a bit hard right now. The spirit is willing but the purse is weak! :D

We've considered using OPM, but we're not able to service any loans and we don't have enough experience to be the hands-on half of a JV partnership. I'd appreciate any suggestions though.