Hello from Perth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Beginner1, 20th Aug, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Zara

Zara Member

Hey Beginner1, sorry I replied to MTR instead of you on your answer. Oh ok sounds good. After seeing you mention this suburb, I did some research and you are right it does have potential. Umm, also noticed that there is a high level of housing commission tenants there. I know, without being judgemental/no offense intended, are you comfortable with that kind of concentration of HC tenants? what is your thought or anyone else' from Perth?

2. Beginner1

Beginner1 Well-Known Member

Hi Zara - thanks for your message. I am not concerned as I feel that Willagee is a suburb in transition at the moment and is going through gentrification. I like the feel of the suburb. It is also surrounded by more expensive suburbs, is in a relatively good school zone, close to Perth and Fremantle and a range of shops, parks, library etc. Properties seem to be selling quickly in the area.

Zara likes this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia