Has anyone had any experience with irefund or matesrates?

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Arcticfire, 3rd Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Arcticfire

Arcticfire Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of the above companies - both seem to refund the trailing commission after taking a fee

Thanks in advance

2. Arcticfire

Arcticfire Well-Known Member

3. Corey Batt

Corey Batt Well-Known Member

Got to know you're getting good service when their unique service proposition is paying you to go with them. ;)

They've been around for a while - all much of nothing. If you're a property investor wanting to get specific advice/something a little more tailored than sorting a product sheet from lowest to highest then it might be better to look at something a bit more in depth.

Colin Rice likes this.
  4. tobe

tobe Well-Known Member

That ING cash back does my head in. They marketed it to their savings customers, two of whom I had already got their loan ready.

It's only available for their direct customers, not thru the broker channel.
    I got them to honour it for my clients, you can't direct mail an offer to someone and then not follow through.

It's a shame ING are heading down this direct path, their point of difference was always not having that Chanel conflict a branch network has.

Colin Rice likes this.
  5. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

Ing are on our blacklist for more fundamental reasons for anything other than the simplest of loans

Ta
    Rolf

6. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

Really bad move by an out of touch executive or what ever they call themselves. Will do more harm than good but you cant blame them for trying, I suppose.