Get Credit Score

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Redwing, 16th Aug, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member

Just logged on and tried this

GetCreditScore.com.au is a destination where you can check your credit score, absolutely free.

We're a consumer-friendly company looking to help more Australians learn about their credit. GetCreditScore is an initiative developed by SocietyOne, Australia's leading Peer-to-Peer lending platform. Getcreditscore.com.au uses VedaScore, the credit score developed by Australia's local and leading credit bureau Veda.

Scores

833-1200 EXCELLENT
    You’re in the top 20% of Veda’s credit-active population, suggesting it’s HIGHLY UNLIKELY that an adverse event could harm your credit report in the next 12 months. Your odds of keeping a clean file are 5 times better than Veda’s average population.

726-832 VERY GOOD
    Your VedaScore suggests it's UNLIKELY that you will incur an adverse event in the next 12 months that could harm your credit report. Your odds of keeping a clean credit report are 2 times better than Veda's average credit-active population.

622-725 GOOD
    Your VedaScore suggests it's LESS LIKELY you will incur an adverse event that could harm your credit report in the next 12 months. Your odds of keeping a clean credit report over this period are better than Veda's average credit-active population.

510-621 AVERAGE
    If your VedaScore is between 240 to 480, your credit score range is Average. Your VedaScore would suggest it's LIKELY that you will incur an adverse event such as a default, bankruptcy or court judgment in the next 12 months.

0-509 BELOW AVERAGE
    If your credit score is Below Average, you're in the bottom 20% of Veda's credit-active population, suggesting it's MORE LIKELY that you will incur an adverse event such as a default, bankruptcy or court judgment in the next 12 months.

2. Hodor

Hodor Well-Known Member

Average says it is likely you will have an adverse event over 12 months...? Talk about setting the bar low

3. Bunlee

Bunlee Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, I tried this before (I think over at Somersoft) but it did not work. Seeing Kochie's mug on the site gave me confidence:)

I tried to do it without giving consent for marketing option but couldn't do it - my inbox is probably already clogged with 'offers' :eek:

Final score........................................949...........emails to start flowing in!!!

regards

4. Elives

Elives Well-Known Member

yea same here bunlee, i got 924.. is it accurate or do they just make it up?

5. Bunlee

Bunlee Well-Known Member

Hey Elives

Not sure how it is put together....maybe it means that we will each have over 900 marketing emails each in our inboxes !!!!!!

Elives likes this.
  6. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

Yeah I'm high 9hundred and something too. First time in the top segment of something on SS/PC. Checked it out on b another link last year.
    Something tells me that the majority of us fall into this category. If the average punter is so likely to get into trouble, it explains why the banks needed to tighten up a bit.

7. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

8. beachgurl

beachgurl Well-Known Member

My score on a real credit check is low 700s and hubby's slightly higher

9. Redwing

Redwing Well-Known Member