Gen X will work longer than any generation before

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Rclank1422, 4th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Cbrgirl

Cbrgirl Well-Known Member

It's very sad that people have to work for so long and that they live for so long. What a truly horrible existence. I'm all in favour of assisted suicide and the government providing the 'little red pill' for those who want it.

Speaking of those who live too long, KPMG recently stated that the Government should withdraw money from the elderly as it is too costly to keep them alive:

Raise the dole, spend less on the dying, says multinational accountancy firm KPMG

2. SirDingo

SirDingo Well-Known Member

No, you are incorrect. The goalpost has not been shifted, and I am in no way happy to have to work, pay bills and taxes, etc.

If you read my post correctly, you would see that I stated my issues quite clearly, namely, the poor education system, the wasteful use of our tax revenue, and the disgraceful treatment of our pensioners. Clearly, the government is responsible for these issues.

No. Once again you are incorrect.

If you choose to ignore or attempt to justify the decline in education standards, the corrupt and wasteful spending of our tax dollars, and the ever increasing pension age, you are totally within your rights to do so. The government has not yet taken away all of our rights to free speech and dissident opinion. May have been better form if you chose not to hijack the thread to do so though.

As always, your mileage may vary. ;)