Flat Earthers, Covid and Other 'Conspiracies"

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by skater, 27th Jul, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Too busy dealing with the issues of my flat roofers in the folio...lol...they can leak like a child out of wedlock....he he

2. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

There are hundreds of Facebook groups for flat earthers. But we started as an Aussie group who started the rumour that Australia couldn’t exist. The rocket guy was a real story, it was heard all AROUND the world.

boganfromlogan likes this.
  3. SatayKing

SatayKing Well-Known Member

When he landed he certainly ended up flat for sure.

4. Lizzie

Lizzie Well-Known Member

Thought this was interesting - regarding conspiracy theories and pot stirring dissention on social media. We've all known bots are around, but they can be hard to spot.

According to a recent report following the Rittenhouse trial verdict, 32,000 "support the verdict" tweets on the subject were analysed. 18,000 of them turned out to be non-US bots - with another 10-11,000 being traced back to services connected in anti-US countries (ie, Russia) ... and made deliberately to cause dissention

Pro-Rittenhouse tweets came largely from Russia, China and the EU: ex-FBI official

What bought this to mind was, after having a discussion on FB with a couple of pro-fossil aggressive ****-stirrers who were obviously looking for an argument (I don't argue, but present linked facts, which they hate), I made the comment of "(laughing face) appears I've stumbled onto Ivan and Igor in their Moscow basement".

Instantly their comments and emoji's stopped. Wow, will have to remember to use that more often.

Appears they also don't like being called out

Last edited: 30th Nov, 2021
    Angel and Gockie like this.