Finding a good broker

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Brody Hales, 1st Jun, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Brody Hales

Brody Hales Active Member

From melb.
    Anyone got suggestion on a good broker to find good results in current market?
    Well experienced who has wide range of options will be great.
    Please send me who you have had some good results with.

2. Rolf Latham

Rolf Latham Inciteful (sic) Staff Member Business Plus Member

Hi Brody

By the lack of feedback on a forum full of supposed broker seagulls :) you can see u need to elaborate on that your goals are pls

Calling a new car dealer and asking " whats the price of a car" isnt going to result in a good client experience.

In terms of options...........most borrowers need less not more to come to an implementable solution

Us humans cant even go to a restaurant and choose our own meals........... what are you having sort of thing....

ta
    rolf

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

@Brody Hales read through the finance section of this forum (where this post is located). Brokers have contributed thousands of posts and it may help you get a feel for which brokers might resonate with you.

4. Brody Hales

Thanks guys I will have a read of those forums you specified above and I will continue the thread here and also appreciate the private msgs I will research those brokers also

jakc likes this.
  5. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Hi Brody,

Have you had trouble getting finance recently? We’re finding that approvals are still coming through just fine - a bit more back and forth, but all in all it’s business as usually for us, and the lenders.

When you say ‘good results’, what are you after? Low rate? Great service? Investor services - for eg, finance strategy, property strategy, help with research?

If you’re looking to invest in property, you can’t go too far wrong with the brokers who actively post here. Anyone who doesn’t know what they’re doing tend to get schooled - by the investors, not the brokers! :)

6. Brody Hales

Hi jess
    Looking to get back in the market for discounted properties after Covid and searching for low rates. Haven’t starting looking yet but didn’t have trouble with finances in the past.
    I do my own research so broker is really to organise funding.