Fast tracking conveyancer

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by Carlo Ziino, 12th Oct, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Carlo Ziino

Carlo Ziino New Member

Hi all.

Am I asking too much to have a section 32 and contract of sale completed in 48hrs? Can anyone recommend someone who has achieved something like this in the past? Is it even doable? I have had a great offer on my place and want to lock it in asap. Happy to pay a premium for a faster service.

Thanks
    CZ

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Its possible.

3. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

It's possible, but keep in mind the conveyancer likely has other clients as well. There may be more urgent work in front of them than your section 32.

I've seen plenty of deals (from the purchasers side) where we had to wait for the section 32. You can still sign a contract and lock it in subject to the S32 being acceptable. From the purchasers perspective this can work well because it gives them an extra bit of time to organise finance, with an exit clause if they want it.

4. Carlo Ziino

Carlo Ziino New Member

Thanks for your responses guys. For the record, they did an amazing job and turned it around in 4 hrs. I gave them a little help sourcing some required documents but nevertheless...it is possible.

Warm regards
    CZ

Peter_Tersteeg and Terry_w like this.