Even the PM admits RATES WILL RISE

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by DowntownBlock, 20th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Wiz of Aus

Wiz of Aus Active Member

Has to be close to bottom of cycle but who could be sure...

2. DowntownBlock

DowntownBlock Well-Known Member

In the USA they have been talking about interest rates being at 5000yr lows (using references to positive interest rates from historical texts) for about a year now... :)

3. DowntownBlock

DowntownBlock Well-Known Member

Antoni0, Jasper and Wiz of Aus like this.
  4. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Course they do, some are members, I even think people use our own info against us I have advocated for a while for some parts of site be members only.

Antoni0 likes this.
  5. TMNT

TMNT Well-Known Member

I saw the title and thought "pfffft.. Property manager giving tips on rates. What a joke"

highlighter likes this.
  6. JamesP

JamesP Well-Known Member

Everything will be ok as Keating will buy the banks back for us.

It's amazing. I could've never imagined the banks out of all the ethical corporations lowering rates to 40 year lows, and then raising them again independent of the RBA only once getting everyone hooked. It's like the ultimate scam and it's hilarious.

Rates went downy, house prices went uppey. Everyone buying properties that went uppey paid for that difference with equity/credit. The banks needed us to enslave millions into debt. The more we charge for properties the more credit people require. Banks don't care as we are a means for them to create loans.Thanks banks.

I'm looking forward to the part where said banks try to reclaim finance/security from those who have set their finance up correctly :)

Last edited: 23rd Jul, 2017
    Antoni0 likes this.