Evaporative cooling systems Adelaide

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by robbie_p, 16th Sep, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. robbie_p

robbie_p Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I am looking at replacing my existing evaporative cooling system, which is 25-30 years and hasn’t been serviced since we purchases our house 3 years ago.

So far, I have really only been in contact with one company regarding their products, which were the Bonaire Summer Breeze and Integra II. At this staging I am leaning towards the Integra II, which is only $300 more, as it comes with 7 years equipment warranty (versus 5 years for the Summer Breeze) as well the Duct Shutter.

I have been quoted $4400 for the Bonaire Integra II, which will have 6 outlets and cooling an area of about 140sqm, but can cool and area of up to 160sqm.

Does anyone have any experience with this product and would it be worthwhile having a looking at other products (keeping in mind I’m not really prepared higher in price)?

Also, when buying an evaporative cooling system, are there any features or things I should be looking out for?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Robbie

2. Colin Rice

Colin Rice Mortgage Broker Business Member

Go with the extended warranty version as we had a Breezaire unit that we had to get a repair done and warranty covered it, just.

I have been told its better to over do it so go with a bigger unit than whats required, $$$ permitting.