Eerrr..... ok. At least they aren't a total drain on the economy and are paying rent to someone?

Discussion in 'Investor Psychology & Mindset' started by Gockie, 22nd Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

This is how I see it too.... you said it well.

Cimbom likes this.
  2. WattleIdo

WattleIdo midas touch

And honestly have no idea.

3. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Well-Known Member

Democratic People's Republic of Australia
    If people want to live at Elizabeth off $260 a week Centrelink money to pursue their dream I say good on them. These people are hardly living a life of luxury. All this does is create more opportunities for people who actually want to work. Eventually these people will either achieve their dreams or face reality that they just don't have the skill/luck/talent or whatever it takes and have to get a job anyway. As long as they are paying the rent I really don't care what they do.

4. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Well-Known Member

Democratic People's Republic of Australia
  5. Johnny Cashflow

Johnny Cashflow Well-Known Member

Toughest? Please

6. datto

datto Well-Known Member

Wonder what style of fighting he'll be able to use if he fights Mayweather? If it's a straight out boxing rule fight then I don't think Conor will have much chance.

Boxing is a restrictive fighting style...can only hit with the gloves. Conor may be good but Floyd is the master.

A warm up against Manny Pacquio (an ex street kid, poorest of the poor, who become mega wealthy) should be the way to go.