EBM VS Terri Scheer VS GIO - Building & Landlord Insurance

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by Tenex, 23rd Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Tenex

Tenex Well-Known Member

Time for renewal of building and landlord insurance for an attached dual occupancy.

My main priority when I insure is having the best claim options.

EBM is quoting $1995.94 for building and landlord for a year for both occupancies. Insured for 550k for building. They cover most things but not flood. I believe excess is $250.

Terri has quoted $2058 for building and landlord for a year for both occupancies. Insured for 550k for building. They cover most things including flood. Their excess being $500. They said they offer and additional 5% off of the premium if I apply online.

I have not gotten a quote from GIO yet but they do offer 10% off all policies on a multi-policy scenario as I have cars and what not insured with them.

What are the best options in terms of claim-ability from the above insurers or any others?

Price Accounting provide tax services and advice to developers on issues incl GST, Tax + Structure. Our free developer toolkit covers many of the key elements and is critical to a new development tax plan. Email for your copy and our new client pack.