Duplex Site and Public Transport Victoria Bus stop

Discussion in 'Development' started by Dvlpr11, 12th Oct, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Dvlpr11

Dvlpr11 Member

Hey all,

second post here and overall glad to be joined in on this community! Wealth of information and knowledge by all you users!

I had a quick question for anyone with previous experience before i approach Townplanner/ Council Planners.

I have a 15.25m wide site with some services and infrastructure on my nature strip. The idea is to potentially have two seperate driveways. One existing and another on the left side of the property. The issue i have are potential services that will be in the way.

I have an electricity pole on the boundary which is okay and a tree which is approx 7.5m away from the pole which suffices to allow 1m each way to be away from the services and then the driveway. The issue i have is a PTV bus stop in the middle of both. The bus pole has no platform of any sort and is just a pole in ground. What would the cost of moving this be? Whats the process? And is it even possible?

Awaiting your thoughts thank you!

2. Tufan Chakir

Tufan Chakir Well-Known Member

It is possible, particularly as there is no infrastructure associated with eh bus stop. Contact PTV first and explain what you want to do. Don't contact the Council first.

MTR likes this.