Different strategies for high income earners

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by Kramerica12, 7th Apr, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Willy

Willy Well-Known Member

You are allowed to do both although most people seem to think you have chose one and defend the decision forever more. Similar to the pos or neg gearing debate.
    I did a development and then banked the profit in a buy and hold.....did another development and banked the profit in a buy and hold.
    Active/passive compliment each other...... a bit like pos and neg gearing do.

2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Your making it more complicated than it needs to be.

If your risk tolerances are high, and you have large funds for deposits, and good servsability, you need to start building your portfolio base.

Just what strategies you use etc will depend on the smaller goals and end goal. As well as your risk profile.

Most importantly imo, what I haven't read is clear, well defined goals in mind. That should be the driving force for everything else.

@Jess Peletier has given you some great feedback. I don't think your really grasping what she's saying.

The Grinch likes this.

Our clients are global and know we are property tax professionals. Our advisers are qualified and experienced and we don't outsource. We can help with complex CGT, Income Tax, and Developer issues. Property is our speciality incl Trusts, Co and SMSF