Hi guys, I was hoping to get a second opinion (and third, and fourth!) on a mould issues i'm having with my IP in Perth. The master bedroom has been plagued with mould for the last two years or so. Some quick facts about the situation: It is concentrated around the roof and cornice, but there are some signs of spreading (walls). As the attached photos show there are a few very defined spots (particularly one square in the corner - the outermost corner of the building) and some around the AC unit. The room is not particularly well ventilated, but I'm not sure humidity is the only issue (due to regular, defined patches where it is developing on the roof). I have done a very, very thorough clean 18months ago (multi-bucket-vinegar-technique, very thorough and careful), which seems to have only temporarily helped. The building is around 30 yr old and is in an ok state, however the roof and gutters (when mould originally formed) were apparently in need of work). After the mould reappeared post-clean, I paid a 'handyman' $700 to pressure clean and re-grout the roof (possibly only this section of roof) at the recommendation of the PM. That was in Dec 2015. At this time I also asked the tenant to clean existing mould (thought I cant be 100% sure they did). Mould has now reformed, appearing in winter (so I'm told) around 6 months after roof work was undertaken. The tenant tells me it is mainly only an issue in winter (= after rain?) but I would take anything they say with a grain of salt). The laundry (opposite side of the house) has also had a mould issue for years, but this is spot mold in corners etc and appears (to me) to be caused by humidity. SO, I'm basically wondering if the cause of mould: Is caused by damp from the roof, and the handyman didn't fix properly; Is damp from somewhere else; Is just humdity or some other cause. I'm also wondering, if #1, should I get the same guy out to take another look (possibly demanding this work be undertaken free of cost as he obviously didn't fix it the first time) or cut my losses and get someone new out. FYI I will be looking to repaint the entire house within the next 6-18 months, which whilst it will help get rid of the existing mould once and for all, but I definitely don't want the new paint to be ruined by an outbreak. I'd love some thoughts on what the mold in the photos might be caused from, if anyone has experience in such things.