Development Project Management Software/Methods

Discussion in 'Development' started by BuyersAgent, 24th May, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

Does anyone use Asana for tracking their property development projects?

If not... what platforms are you using or do you suggest?

(Note: I am not Meriton so don't need the most advanced kit on the market)

(2nd Note: I am not the builder so the builder will manage construction, I want to manage them and better track everything else)

lixas4 likes this.
  2. lixas4

lixas4 Well-Known Member

I was talking to a guy that runs a property development project management business the other day, and asked him the same question. He said he used Team Work. I havent looked into it yet.

Sackie and BuyersAgent like this.
  3. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

Team work and MS Project are similar and are project scheduling software. Think of one step before the next next scheduling with duration and conditions to each. Project scheduling is complex and requires expert knowledge of conditions and stages as well as duration. Think of materials on site before use but not so far ahread the site is congested and a hazard. If you arent proficient in project planning a development it wont help you that much. Builders will have their own scheduling eg site level and clear, site power and water etc, plumb and power, slab, XX days wait etc, framing etc....

Add rain and its all pushed back.

lixas4 likes this.