SA Could anyone recommend a reputable buyers agent for Adelaide?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Robin M., 11th Apr, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Robin M.

Robin M. Active Member

Looking for a reputable, high performing buyers agent recommendation for Adelaide.

2. BuyersAgent

BuyersAgent Well-Known Member Business Member

I don't think he's on this forum but Chris Waterman runs Waterman Property Advocates they are the longest running BA firm in Adelaide (and probably top 5 longest running in Oz) I'm met him and staff a few times at REBAA events (not that proves anything at all) but from what I hear they have a good reputation and certainly lots of local knowledge.
    Waterman Property Advocates - Buyer Agent Adelaide SA

If @Jacque or @Propertunity want to add further or correct if I'm mistaken above by all means.

Sackie and Robin M. like this.
  3. Charlie Hugh-Stone

Charlie Hugh-Stone New Member

Give Kate Fuller (National Property Buyers) a call. After contacting a few buyers agents in Adelaide we decided to work with Kate and found her to be very responsive and great to work with. She undertook market research and helped up narrow our search to a few key suburbs - ultimately we ended up buying a property in Alberton at the end of last year which was tenanted within three days of settlement at above market rates.
    Home | National Property Buyers Adelaide

4. enoxaparin

enoxaparin Active Member

Not sure how he is as a buyers agent, but definitely a great teacher of property and a well known name: Peter Koulizos. I learnt many a thing about property from him.

https://www.peterkoulizospc.com.au/

NickWCBA likes this.
  5. Max33

Max33 Well-Known Member

We recently used Andrea Cooper as our BA in Adelaide with good results. PM me if you want the contact details.

6. Branden

Branden Well-Known Member Business Member

@D.T. Is a local Buyers Agent and Property Manager in Adelaide and a regular poster on the forum who may be able to assist you with a purchase in Adelaide.

Dave Radelaide likes this.