QLD Coomera vs Waterford vs Crestmead

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Dbuck234, 25th Jun, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. commencing_my_journey21

commencing_my_journey21 Active Member

Hi Dbuck, I have wondered the same about the school. Did you find anything further in your research? I have looked into it also and it seems to have come out of nowhere and I'm not sure if it was a fluke or if it will be sustainable

2. boganfromlogan

boganfromlogan Well-Known Member

Don't assume it's a fantastic school, it's big, not well off. If it has a program or two that's great, but no reason to think it's excellent

3. Rich2011

Rich2011 Well-Known Member

The better area's I referred to have also shifted substantially in price. Even 450 in Crestmead and Marsden is getting tough to find something good now.

Just look at the increase in a few months in the same street for the same house...

21 Tanglin Street, Crestmead, Qld 4132 - Property Details (realestate.com.au)
    3 Tanglin Street, Crestmead, Qld 4132 - Property Details (realestate.com.au)

All depends on your maximum budget.

4. commencing_my_journey21

Thanks Bogan, that is what I was thinking given that it is still a working class area I figured there would still be issues from the students especially given its size.

boganfromlogan likes this.
  5. commencing_my_journey21

Thanks my house, it appears 500 grand doesn't stretch across many suburbs these days.