Chinese bail out of apartment projects

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by Kangabanga, 10th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Kangabanga

Kangabanga Well-Known Member

2. sash

sash Well-Known Member

It just shows how stupid these Chinese developers are...they are gamblers......it seems to be they seem to follow like sheep....

Kangabanga likes this.
  3. Aaron Sice

Aaron Sice Well-Known Member

Syndicates of investors for 'developments' are usually led by someone thinking with their penis regardless of where the fund is founded.

4. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

I have dealings with a few of these and it appears they have no fear of taking multi million dollar hits to get out of a project.
    I would suggest watching their business methods is a great way to learn the wrong way to do business.
    Also written contracts are signed to be broken. They appear to have no fear of legal consequences in Australia.
    Perhaps we should instigate the death penalty for stupidity.

QldKoolies and gman65 like this.
  5. C-mac

C-mac Well-Known Member

This aligns also with other sources/bits and bobs I've read recently about the Chinese economy. Couple this with the PRC gov's desire and promotion for their ppl to invest in one belt one road schemes in their OWN backyard instead of international investments such as AU and other country development of property, and it seems to align.

That said, I observed a chart recently that noted the dip down in Chinese mainland investors of AU property timed coincidentally with an uptick in Indian, Malay, Singaporean, and Indonesian investors in AU property. I wonder if theres any correlation there?