NSW Camellia / Rosehill / Clyde / Granville - NSW

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by C-mac, 19th Jul, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

@C-mac and @larrylarry what about Blacktown would that be a good idea to buy since it is in the west as well ?

2. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

Personally, I do not know Blacktown well. I do know Parra well enough that the CG in Parra will influence the neighbouring suburbs. For example, Wentworthville is going great.

Tekoz likes this.
  3. Gibson

Gibson Well-Known Member

Be mindful (FWIW) they have renamed parts of Meadowbank as Shepherds Bay. Lots of new development between the two ryde bridges (road and rail) including a massive Meriton dev which borders on Church St the major North South arterial and lots of old light industrial sites being redeveloped in that tiny precinct

Tekoz likes this.
  4. Tekoz

Tekoz Well-Known Member

@Gibson: many thanks for the suggestion, yes it is hard to find 3 bedrooms apartment in Meadowbank area, maybe it is not available at the moment since mostly it is 2 bedders apartment that I can see.

FYI I'm a Fender user and owner :D

@larrylarry: Yes that's what I thought so, but the area surrounding Parramatta 2150 is already expensive now except Blacktown.

Gibson likes this.
  5. WinDyz.

WinDyz. Well-Known Member

Yeah there's possible over supply in Parramatta. That's why I avoid the area and bought in Westmead instead.

But there are market within a market. Old low rise established unit are unlikely to get affected too much from the OTP high rises. As they are attracting more high end income who want to live Parramatta. Where the rent for the old established unit can be 200-250 cheaper per week.

Tekoz likes this.
  6. C-mac

C-mac Well-Known Member

Westmead is a great suburb Windyz; all low-rise 3-floor walk-ups.

I just hope that as Holroyd council gets schmooshed into the steroid-junkie mega-council that is Parramatta City Council (PCC), they don't rezone Westmead higher. The tranquility and greenery of Westmead, along with its proximity to Parramatta, is what make it so desirable by both renters and owners alike.

Tekoz and WinDyz. like this.
  7. WinDyz.

WinDyz. Well-Known Member

I agree ... Finger cross hahahh. Atm is really nice having train 25 minutes to city, massive Parramatta park, lots of school, etc.

Tekoz likes this.
  8. Gibson

Gibson Well-Known Member

Hey Fender man, check out our Musicians thread! Interested to hear your setup

Tekoz likes this.