Cars & Motorbikes Buying a second hand Car . Advice wanted

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by See Change, 21st Mar, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. devank

devank Well-Known Member

Wow.. nice. I want one!
    Now it all makes sense :)

2. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

I really like the RC , but the one it doesn't have at the moment in Australia is a hybrid , BUT , they do have one overseas .....

What we do with cars is buy one in my company and after 3-4 years buy it off the company and buy a new one in the company . Having the car written off buy the hail storm threw this out of sync .

Before I mentioned we're looking at the RX in 1-2 years and the aim will be to replace out latest purchase with an RC ( hopefully hybrid ) the next car after that .

Ace , Have you seen the pics of the LC . Maybe that might be your next one .

Cliff

3. Dan Donoghue

Dan Donoghue Well-Known Member

I didn't like Lexus for many many years (Just an expensive Toyota in the very early days) but they just seem to make that harder and harder each year, their modern designs are just gorgeous!!! That LC is amazing :).

4. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Quote ..
    The V10 engine, which rockets it to 100km/h in just 3.7 seconds, is truly at home on the circuit. The Lexus LFA was the beginning of a new era in the development of performance ..

With that sort of instant power range you would want to hold onto the wheel..

5. See Change

See Change Well-Known Member

In the US , the LC is going to start under 100k and there is a hybrid version

Maybe that RC will be an LC ..... that's assuming brisbanes booms in the next 4-5 years .

Cliff

willair likes this.