Buyers agent recommendations for PPOR in Sydney (Baulkham Hills)

Discussion in 'The Buying & Selling Process' started by smg, 3rd Dec, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. smg

smg New Member

Planning to buy our first home in Sydney and considering Baulkham Hills. We are first-time buyers and thinking of using a buyers agent. Can someone recommend a good buyer's agent for PPOR in Hills shire?

Would love to hear some feedback if anyone has used a BA for PPOR.

2. skater

skater Well-Known Member

The best I know of in the area is @Jacque .

Jacque and Sackie like this.
  3. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

Is your budget realistic?

4. Car tart

Car tart Well-Known Member

Why would you use a buyers agent for an average PPOR?
    This is a most unusual request as buyers agents are usually for people who are financially better off, not interested in the nitty gritty of the home, ie fittings, position, setting and looking for an investment or development.
    Perhaps that $10-$15k can be better spent using domain and Real estate.com to research what you want and paying more than others when bidding to buy the home that suits.
    My idea of a perfect home is secluded in bushland with no window being visible from the street so that I have privacy. I have lived in the Hills all my life and now live in a 3bed 2 bath 16 garage home. It took a few years to find it. You will be more patient and more vigorous at searching for the right property.
    If you are looking for a multi million dollar home say $4 million plus, then there are only a few homes in Baulkham Hills and they may doorknock to find you the right home.
    But you generally pay in advance and after you have been shown 5-6 properties that fit your criteria their contract is over. Despite the fact that you may not like the roofline, the position in the street, the size or colour of the bedrooms, the brickwork, architecture, street view or the smell of the property.

5. skater

skater Well-Known Member

I totally agree, but there does seem to be more & more that use BAs for this.

6. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

Second that.

Jacque likes this.

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.