Buyers agent _ Fresh Start Advisory Thanks for any info :)

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by David1975, 26th Feb, 2024.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. David1975

David1975 Member

Hi everyone

I am very new to property investment and plan to do my first investment.so I don’t have experience and knowledge and I am a little hesitant to do it by myself. I found a buyer property agent that it called “fresh start advisory”

Fresh Start Advisory – Invest in your future through property

it is located in Melbourn, and the director and head of marketing name is Adrian Trimboli. This company sent me a contract under a different name that it is “The Trustee for The Freshest Unit Trust (ACN 57 807 020 156)” and the company address is “71 Rose Street Coburg VIC 3058”. When I checked the address in Google Maps, it is a residential address and the company has just a mobile number.

I had a chat with the company, 1 hr conversation via Zoom. sent me a link with multiple successful cases and testimonies. I checked the Instagram link and their Google reviews. I went through all 135 reviews and 98% were 5/5 stars, just a few 4/5 stars.

They mostly helped people to make investments in regional areas and they claimed that they had very impressive capital growth.

For example

1A Henwood Avenue

Kooringal, NSW 2650

21.90% Growth in 6 months

Purchase price :$ 525,000

Current Price: $640,000

Rent:$500

Yield: 4.95%

On track to do 15% growth Y!

OR

71 medcraf st, park avenue qld 4701 (Feb 2024)

Purchase price :$ 391,000

Rent:$700

Yield: 8.77%

On track to do 15% growth Y1

OR

13 globe court, waggrakine, wa 6530

Purchase price :$ 410,000

Rent:$480

Yield: 6.09%

On track to do 15% growth Y1

I greatly appreciate any information or advice about this company :)

2. PerthEngineeringDraftyGuy

PerthEngineeringDraftyGuy Well-Known Member

3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

4. David1975

David1975 Member

Thank you very much Simon, I already read it, I also feel that it is too good to be true. However, I am wondering how nobody put any negative reviews on their Google review profile. And I think it is very very rare if someone's investment went wrong or they lost money, they didn’t put any negative review on their Business Profile on Google.

[​IMG]
    Actually, They received 5/5 stars out of 135 reviews, how it is possible, I mean if someone tried to put a negative review, the business owner doesn’t have access to delete or remove it, it is hard to remove negative reviews from your Business Profile on Google. Businesses need to request Google company to remove it and it does not happen automatically and is not easy.

5. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

At the same time, there are huge issues with fake reviews on most review sites - it is very difficult to validate that the people posting those positive reviews are genuine. This is one of the reasons why I ban all new members from posting reviews (positive or negative) on PropertyChat.

I generally advocate for using a buyers agent who is a member of REBAA - Members | Real Estate Buyers Agents Association of Australia (REBAA) Inc.

thatbum likes this.