NSW Building in bungendore

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Fitzy, 19th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Fitzy

Fitzy New Member

Hi all,
    I am am looking at building a 4 x 2 on 1000m2 land for a proxy $600,000 to live in, in bungendore by June 2018 as I will be moving to the area.
    Only there for 2 yrs and then will be renting it out as I will be moving else where.
    Does any one have any insight/advise on the area?
    Also, how do the cost/benifits for a 2 story house wiegh up instead of a single story.

Cheers.

2. ashish1137

ashish1137 Well-Known Member

A 2 story build usually costs 40-60k more.
    No insight on the area.

Regards

3. mcarthur

mcarthur Well-Known Member

I drive through it most days...I would have thought rental is based on either a horse-mad person (often female) running the household, or working at HQJOC. There aren't that many other new job centres locally that require new people moving to the town to work.
    The last house going out of town to the coast was a project home (can't remember the company right now) that was done as a demonstration a few years ago - seemed to take a looooong time to rent out after doing it's job as a demonstrator, and it was brand new with trimings. That could have been the market at the time, asking price, or simply the position on the main drag - but could also be an indicator of Bungendore. On the other hand, the new supermarket looks like it is ready to open any day now, and that often changes a community.
    You probably also need to talk to someone about structuring your build and loan so you are best situated for turning a PPOR into an IP.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia