QLD Building in Brisbane & South East QLD. Getting big discounts off builders

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by ej89, 4th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. ej89

ej89 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,
    Just thought I'd throw this post up and try to get people who are interested in building in Brisbane and surrounds. A few mates and I are approaching builders together and have realised the more people we get together the more discount we all get on our homes. So far we have received discounts of up to 8k on each home on some of our quotes. We're building up North but I know that you would get a discount anywhere in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast as all the builders we've approached build there too.. We're looking at good builds for as little as 150k and no higher than 200k turnkey. Homes that are 3/2/1 to 4/2/2.

If you are looking at building in an estate in South East Qld please send me a message with your email and phone number and i'll speak to you regarding what's been offered so far and I'm certain we can all get even bigger discounts..

just a disclaimer: I get absolutely no kickbacks, commissions, referral fees or anything from any builders except get us all an equal discount.. I don't want any money from anyone, I just want to save money on my build. I've done this before and got everyone close to 10k off.

The more money we save the more equity we have compared to others..

RetireRich101, Babara and +men like this.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.